best roulette win strategy image

Roulette Win Strategy

Betting 12 Numbers, a 'Dozen Bet' (2/4)

Below the chance graph for a Dozen Bet is plotted after 18 spins.
When starting with a bankroll of $100 and betting $1 each time.
You can win 18 times and end up at $136, or lose 18 times and end at $82,
but most likely you end somewhere in between $82 and $136.
There is 44% chance that you end below $100 after 18 spins. There is 36% chance that you gain, and 20% that you end up even !

« Previous Page Next Page »

Your Ad Here